Friday, April 5 | 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Create teams and create change. Use Baton Rouge’s Official Open Data Portal to develop solutions that improve the way our city works.
Open Data BR is an initiative that provides access to data and information to build solutions with a focus on creating a more efficient, effective and responsive City-Parish government while developing Baton Rouge into a hub for digital growth and technological innovation. Open Data BR is maintained by the Department of Information Services, which is collaborating closely with the mayor’s office. The participants are required to use Baton Rouge's Open Data Portal to complete their challenge. Your application could be added to their site as a resource for your local community.
- Signup your team on this form.
- Directives for the Hackathon will be published Thursday, March 28th, 2019 to begin work.
- Teams must signup through school / organization
- The teams will be able to work off-site but must be in attendance on Friday, April 5, 2019 to present their projects to our panel of judges.
- The winners will be announced at the Conference on Saturday, April 6, 2019